91 Geburtstag
































Zufrieden ist die Seele
Wenn das Herz lacht
Damit Gesundheit nicht fehle
Seist mit besten Wünschen bedacht


On your birthday, I’d like to take some time to think about all of the wonderful times we’ve shared together. I’m thankful for our adventures and all of the things that we’ve done as friends. I look forward to making many more memories with you.



Ach, wie schön, dass Du geboren bist!
Gratuliere uns, dass wir Dich haben,
Dass wir Deines Herzens gute Gaben
Oft genießen dürfen ohne List.
Deine Mängel, Deine Fehler sind
Gegen das gewogen harmlos klein.
Heut nach vierzig Jahren wirst du sein:
Immer noch ein Geburtstagskind.
Möchtest Du: nie lange traurig oder krank
Sein. Und wenig Hässliches erfahren.-
Deinen Eltern sagen wir unseren 
Fröhlichen Dank dafür,
Dass sie Dich gebaren.
Gott bewirke Dir
Alle Deine Schritte;
Ja, das wünschen wir,
Deine Freunde und darunter (bitte)
Dein



There are so many things about our friendship that I love. Your birthday is going to be the perfect time to celebrate your special day, and all that our friendship means to me. I look forward to showing you how much I care.



Freude soll nimmer schweigen.
Freude soll offen sich zeigen.
Freude soll lachen, glänzen und singen.
Freude soll danken ein Leben lang.
Freude soll dir die Seele durchschauern.
Freude soll weiterschwingen.
Freude soll dauern
Ein Leben lang.



I can’t believe how lucky I am to have found a friend like you. You make every day of my life so special. It’s my goal to make sure your birthday is one of the most special days ever. I can’t wait to party it up with you!