92 Geburtstag





























Deinem Herzen aus Gold
Bleibe stets die Gesundheit hold
Dann kann es weiter glücklich strahlen
Unabhängig von Alter und Zahlen


My best friend deserves the best birthday in the world, and my goal is to give it to you. Happy Birthday, and get ready to celebrate! The party starts as soon as we’re together.


Zum Geburtstag viel Glück
Vom Kuchen ein großes Stück
Geschenke nicht zu knapp
Mach’s gut, alter Sack


Birthday is the time of celebration; I hope you have a wonderful day with loads of love and surprises. May your birthday gives you the best memories till the next one, may you have success waiting ahead.



Meine Wünsche heute 
Dir als fette Beute: 
Reisen richtig pralle 
Doch nicht nur nach Malle 
Immer Geld in Händen 
Um es zu verschwenden 
Gerne ganz viel Liebe 
Ohne dreiste Diebe 
Und ein bisschen Glücke 
Denn das Leben ... 
Ist nicht ohne Tücke


I still remember the day I met like it was yesterday. I am the luckiest person to have friends like you and the date when you are born is a moment of great joy for me. It represents the day a very special person came to this world. Happy Birthday!